[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Maintainership succession

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 06:17:21 -0500

I worked closely with Christian and others on this transition. I am
delighted that my legacy is in good hands. At 78 I just tire too easily.
However,I will continue to do what I can on an ad hoc bais. I will also
continue to promote the use of the software and to serve as a kind of
memory of the projects.

John