[liblouis-liblouisxml] MacOS X Braille app

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 14:22:50 -0700

Following up on my Braille app for MacOS X here is another test version. This
one does the translation on the fly as you type it in. You can also elect
various English Braille tables to use. If you choose one after having already
entered some braille the existing braille is changed to that format.

As with the first version this is dependent on having the various parts of
liblouis compiled and installed on your mac. Sure do wish we could get a binary
installer working.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA