[liblouis-liblouisxml] Letters being output as numbers

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 04:22:04 -0400

Hi John and all,

The Czech table I am using incorporates the text_nabcc.dis file with the
display opcodes. When this file is included, forward translation works fine
but back translation doesn't work. If I comment out the include statement
for the display file, then forward translation doesn't work correctly. For
the letters "a" through "j" I get the numbers "1" through "0" in the output.
The rest of the letters translate fine. The digits 0-9 also translate
correctly. The letters are defined correctly in the table with the uplow
opcode. What might cause this? Why does including the display file solve it?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx