[liblouis-liblouisxml] Latest LibLouisUTDML and BrailleBlaster commits

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:52:50 +0100

Hello,
I did a bit of reorganisation in the Java bindings whilst adding the logging functions to the LibLouisUTDML Java bindings.

One affect of this is that the Java bindings API has now changed.

This means for LibLouisUTDML users of the Java bindings you will need to recompile liblouisutdml's shared library (liblouisutdml.dll on windows, liblouisutdml.so on Linux and liblouisutdml.dynlib on MacOSX) and also recompile jliblouisutdml.jar from the java directory.

BrailleBlaster users will need to do the above, but you also will need to get those latest commits to the BrailleBlaster repository.

Sorry about the disruption these changes cause, but I tried to keep these so that it could all be done in one push and so keep the disruption to a minimum. I hope you agree these changes though are an improvement to the API, offering greater functionality in the logging area and also making things cleaner by separating LibLouis and LibLouisUTDML stuff into separate classes.

I have done all I can to ensure these are bug free, but I may have missed something, so please report bugs.

Michael Whapples