[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Language to table Feature in liblouis is Ready.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 06:28:40 -0600

Christian,

One comment for now. The lang2table file can be in the current directory
or in another directory. The second column can contain any valid table
list, including ones whose first member contains a path.

Please update the instructions in tables/Makefile.am to include
lang2table. It will probably be useful, and I can already think of some
enhancements.

More later.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer