[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Handling of undefined characters when translating

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:06:49 -0500

It wouldn't be difficult to introduce a new opcode, something like
"undefined", which would specify the dot pattern to be used if an
undefined character was encountered. If this opcode were not present in
a table the character would be displayed in the present hex form. Is
there a demand for this?

John