[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Getting unwanted blank lines at end of BRF

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:23:37 -0500

The command line looks ok except for the huge number of lines per page.
If you don't want braille page numbers and form feeds just specify
braillePages no

The extra blank lines would seem to be a Java issue. I think there have
been problems with the ProcessBuilder class. You can get around using
this class altogether by using liblouisutdml, which has Java bindings,
including for a method called file@brl which behaves like xml2brl and
takes an array of String with the same arguments, except that C and the
configuration setting it refers to are separate arguments.

I'm glad you have subscribed to liblouis-liblouuisxml. You may wish to
subscribe to brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx also

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.