[liblouis-liblouisxml] FW: LibLouis Braille Translation

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:43:11 -0800

Hi Mike, Davy and other UEB maintainers,
The attached file is a report on issues with current UEB implementation in
LibLouis. I plan to troubleshoot some of them myself using the 2.6.5 code,
but I'd like to gather your opinions as to how to fix some issues outlined
in the attached document.
If you need further clarification, please write to Jennifer Dunnam (Braille
Authority of North America) using the below email address and let her now
that I have circulated the document to LibLouis developers. Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph