[liblouis-liblouisxml] Cherokee Braille

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 07:18:10 -0700

I have a table nearly done for Cherokee Braille chr-us-g1 and wanted to advise
the libelous community of that fact. I also have a question regarding writing
tables. In Cherokee there are diacritical marks placed under the glyphs in
certain conditions when teaching the language. As a rule the braille for such
marks should be placed before the braille for the glyph itself. However when
obtaining the text the unicode is placed after the letter

Ꭴ̣ which wen read is U+13A6U+0323

How do I write a table entry that detect the unicode sequence U+13A6U+0323 and
generate the appraise braille sequence?

Thank you.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA