[liblouis-liblouisxml] Bert Frees: Use of Buffers

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:33:17 -0600

Hi Bert,

I am putting your changes into the utd functions in liblouisutdml. Could
you explain the use of the three buffers, outbuf1 outbuf2 outbuf3

Incidentally, I have moved the buffers off the stack and into user_data.
This makes them available for the string translation functions as well
for file translation functions. They also come in handy for utd and for
converting utd to other formats.