[liblouis-liblouisxml] Autoreconf failed

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:11:49 -0400

I am trying to help someone build the liblouisutdml on a mac and I can't
get past running autogen.  I keep getting the following message.  Greg, I
think you've run into this problem.  How exactly did you resolve it?

Running autoreconf...
configure.ac:43: warning: macro 'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
configure.ac:42: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:43: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/local/Cellar/autoconf/2.69/bin/autoconf failed with exit
status: 1