[liblouis-liblouisxml] Accessing Virtual PC

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:45:52 -0600

I would like to use Virtual PC on my 64-bit Windows 7 machine, so I can
make the liblouis and liblouisutdml dlls if need be. However, NVDA does
not suppoort my Pac Mate Braille display. Freedom Scientific tells me
that Jaws will not work in a virtual environment. Vic is using
WindowEyes, but I don't want to buy another screenreader. Comments and
suggestions will be appreciated.