[leveller] Re: Odd STL solid output issue

  • From: Chris Dordoni <dordoni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 11:57:54 -0400

Hi Bob,

Everything displays correctly in Leveller, and in many other apps I have tried. However, there are a few like AccuTrans3D and Simlab 3dPDF that read the STL file and indicate there is geometry present, but do not display anything. I eventually want to 3d print this file, but haven't found a service yet to handle the large file size.

I'll have to try Red Eye or other service that uses Polyjet to see if they can read it properly

Chris