[leveller] Re: New product: Flexwords

  • From: Ray Gardener <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:25:08 -0800

Flexwords is now available on the Apple App Store.

User guide and background are available at flexwords.com

Ray

On 10/31/2016, Monday 7:13 AM, Ray Gardener wrote:

To make the company more financially solvent so that Leveller can be supported better (and to also learn how to program mobile devices), I've developed a game for iOS called Flexwords.

It's like Scrabble or Words with Friends, except previously played letters can be moved. It's free-to-play with advertising, and more information is available at flexwords.com. It's currently available only to beta testers; if you want to help test, I can add your email address to the list of its external testers (after that, just install Apple's TestFlight app and the game can be downloaded).

Ray