[lektrik_flyers] temp server outage for Freelists

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lekrik Flyers List <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:33:08 -0800 (PST)

I have been notified by our listserv host that they
will be migrating to more powerful machines on the
22nd, so the lektrik_flyers list will be affected and
offline probably most if not all of this day, just
FYI!  Not that we have been burning up the chit chat
lines! :D

Looking for a warm, calm flying day... oh where oh
where can it be!? ;)

Happy dreams of flying!

=====
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!