[lektrik_flyers] online rc sites for ordering

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lekrik Flyers List <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 18:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

David Reid had mentioned a site to me today that I
wanted to check out called Todd's Models
(http://www.toddsmodels.com/) and they have some
pretty good deals on motors, batteries, etc.  Since I
know Herb is looking for some stuff for his Stryker to
hop it up, that will be a good place to look.  It
might be a one stop shop because I notice they have
the Mega 16/15/4 motor and Castle Creation 35amp
brushless controller (also as a motor and ESC combo)
(http://www.toddsmodels.com/Brushless%20Motors/MEGA/16-15-XX.htm)
and the deal they have on the APEX batteries look
pretty good as a power source for that same hop up
with a 2100mah 11.1v 15c battery
(http://www.toddsmodels.com/Lithium/apex.htm).

One thing I forgot to mention to Herb about the
Stryker hop up is that with the Mega motor is that you
can just modify the Stryker motor mount and use it to
hold the motor with some zip ties.  Nice.

Anyway, thanks David for the site tip, but it pays to
also look around for some of these components as they
may be cheaper per piece at different places, not to
mention that Mark's Hobby is usually pretty
competitive (ask him if he will make you a deal) as
many of the Internet sites too on things he carries.

  Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
  http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/

  Have others friends join lektrik_flyers listserv by looking it up at
//freelists.org or email me their email address and I'll add it for them.

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.