[lektrik_flyers] once in a lifetime grab it while you can deal

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lekrik Flyers List <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:18:44 -0800 (PST)

Hey... Check it out!  Electric Micro Flight
http://www.electricmicroflight.com website has a few
hundred electric kits in inventory that have not been
selling, and for a few more hours they are giving them
away to (make room for new inventory)you if you will
pay the $3.95 shipping, with a max order allotment per
customer of 4 kits.

They have 3D and 4D and lots of slow flyers, bipes,
you name it.  I already have my order in for 2 GWS
kits, and 2 Wattage kits.

Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
Arch Ford Education Cooperative

Yahoo! Messenger