[lektrik_flyers] Re: new member

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:45:31 -0800 (PST)

Oh, you just had to go and tell us that eh Jim!?  You lucky guy!  Oh well, some
of us have to keep the furnaces going up here in 40 degree Conway area!  Glad
to hear you are having good wx though there.  But you need to come back at some
point and get you a plane ready to fly! ;-)  Enjoy yourself!

Bill Beavers