[lektrik_flyers] flying sites

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lekrik Flyers List <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

I was kind of taken by some of the very nice models
that Park Fleming had at Beaverfork Saturday.  He had
an arsenal of electrics that were very clean looking
and a nice assortment of different types.  One in
particular that would rival a Slow Stik for weight and
speed was the Butterfly.  I got to searching around
for the site where he got it (Green R/C) and found
their site in case anybody is interested in looking at
their models.  They have many very nice looking
"authentic" type planes as well as some that just look
fun to fly period.  Here is their link...
http://www.greenmodelusa.com/.

We are considering getting some flying in at Wooster
either some eveing this week and/or this weekend.  Is
Saturday or Sunday afternoon better for everybody?  If
we decide to fly some afternoon this week (time is
always a factor for me during the week), I'll post the
plan here.

Got to meet Joe Lamb in person Saturday, good to meet
you Joe.  Can't wait to see some the kits you will be
working on.  Also nice to see Jim Higgins come out but
he forgot his plane. ;-)  But maybe he'll be able to
bring it out to Wooster when we fly.

David Reid has a professional career now as soccer
dad, and although I rib him mercilessly for spending
all the precious air time running his kids around
playing soccer, the truth is David, you are to be
admired for putting your kids first and taking an
interest in their activities.  Hopefully we will all
still be alive when you get them grown and they don't
need/want you driving them around anymore, and you
will be able to fly with us, or at least we'll be able
to sit and watch you as we may be to old an feeble!
;-)  John Cooper says our number one fan Jim Sutton is
doing much better after his recent surgery, so
hopefully Jim will be able to come out and enjoy the
afternoons again with us soon.

Sure good to see everybody Saturday.  Until we fly
again...

  Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
  http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.