[lektrik_flyers] Re: Wingman

  • From: John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:42:20 -0400

Hi Guys,

I can do Monday.  Can't do Tuesday as I have to take Olivia to Piano.

My Micros Whizz is in the plane graveyard.  Too damaged to repair after a full
speed nose dive into the road.  I learnt that even dual conversion does not
work through
power lines.  I should not have flown over there.

My new purchase is a Wild Cat.  It is on special at the moment if anyone is
interested.
Check it out:  http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/128398.asp

Hope Tuesday works out.

John G