[lektrik_flyers] Re: The ole guy

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, John C.  Looks like just us two but that's still ok.  See you are WI around
3pm unless windy then we can try for 4 or so.  I have the P51 re-vamped and
ready for another run.  It is still in pretty good shape.  The Mad Dog has
better wheels, and I'll ballast the front end a little more.  I have new props
for the C-130 so might be able to get it airborne although no very good takeoff
spots at WI anymore for it.  I MIGHT be ready to re-test the Cessna 182 but I
am unsure if I have enough motor for it.  I may have to wait and get a E-Flight
480 for it too.  It seemed under powered last time out.  The Stryker of course
is always ready so I plan to stir the air with it first! ;-)  Ok, that about
lays out all that I have to try and will probably not even have enough daylight
to try all of that, but well hey, that's ok, will do what we can do.

I'll try to bring the parachute guys JUST in case Zach Reid shows up! ;-)

Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/
Have others friends join lektrik_flyers listserv by looking it up at
//freelists.org or email me their email address and I'll add it for them.