[lektrik_flyers] RE : Re: Is everybody still alive?

  • From: "john@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:43:39 -0500

Hi Bill,

Sounds like a plan to me.&nbsp; Saturday is a go at 3:00pm.&nbsp; If the
weather turns out bad we will try for Sunday.&nbsp;
Sorry David can not make it.&nbsp; I hope some others can come out and join us.

I was flying my Wild Cat yesterday afternoon.&nbsp; I was doing touch and
goes.&nbsp; I guess several were a bit much for it.&nbsp; I was taking off
again and the motor flew out.&nbsp; So difficult to fly when that
happens.&nbsp; I have the firewall repaired already so I am ready to go for
Saturday.

David,&nbsp; I flew one of the 4 Star 40s you got for me.&nbsp; The one that
was colored blue and silver.&nbsp; It took a lot of work to get it to the
flying stage.&nbsp; There were several corrections I had to make.&nbsp; Like,
reailgn the stabalizer and fin.&nbsp; The plane was built without anywhere to
mount an aileron servo.&nbsp; I ended up putting in two servos for the
ailerons.&nbsp; I flew it after I could not fly the Wild Cat
anymore.&nbsp;&nbsp;It flew well after I got it trimmed out.&nbsp; I put an OS
40 FX on it and it seemed to have plenty of power.&nbsp; It won't do 3D but it
is fun to fly.&nbsp;

Hope to see a crowd on Saturday.&nbsp;

John