[lektrik_flyers] Re: Monday

  • From: John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:15:07 -0400

Hi John,

Hope you can make it.  You can fly my slow stick if you like.  I doubt if
Ross will let you
fly his ealgle, just joking.

John

PS.  To  David, I talked to Steve and said I would buy his 4 star forty and
motor.  I am to call him Friday to set up a
meeting time.  He said you were interested in his 4 star 60.  I told him if
you did not want I would look at it
Friday.  If I liked the look of it I would buy it maybe.

David, he said it came with a brand new Magnum 46 with a pery carb.  I hope
that is a good combination?????