[lektrik_flyers] Re: Is everybody still alive?

  • From: "David Irwin" <david.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:13:48 -0500

What summer heat! I've been flying at Beaverfork. It is usually nice in the morning till around 10 AM. Come on out this Saturday. I talked to David Reid today and he is all tied up with soccer till November. Ah, the joy of being married and having kids (Ha)

David Irwin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Beavers" <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>