[lektrik_flyers] Flying on July 4th

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 22:27:27 -0500

I know some of you may have big plans for the 4th, but if not, we plan to
do some flying at the Centennial Park Soccer Complex out on Dave Ward Drive
Thursday afternoon/evening of the 4th  Right now the USAirnet shows the
winds to be about 5mph at 1pm and diminishing, so I am hopeful that by 5pm
conditions will be ideal.  Temperatures should be very nice as well.

We plan to shoot for about 5 pm for a start time.  We haven't done any
evening flying in a while and thought that might be fun.  If you have a
plane with lights and want to wait until the evening sundown rays start to
diminish it might be fun to try some of those as well if we stay that long.

So come on out and we'll have a few hours of fun Thursday evening.  Hope to
see you there.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>