[lektrik_flyers] Flying Wed. PM

  • From: "Bill Beavers" <bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:39:18 -0500

We are going to try to get some flying in this afternoon (Wed. 5-19) around
4pm if any of you care to join us at Wooster International.  If the wind
stays down it should be great.  If the wind picks up, it should be
interesting.  If the wind turns into gusts, it will probably be disaster,
but we will still have some fun!  Come on out if you can.  Hope to see you
there.

Arch Ford Education Service Cooperative
Bill Beavers
Director of Technology and Distance Learning
bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
101 Bulldog Drive
Plumerville, AR 72127
tel: 501.354.2269 ext 1017