[lektrik_flyers] Re: David and Corsair

  • From: "David and Susan Reid" <bzpond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:04:34 -0600

I bought mine when John had the swap meet at Clinton.  It has the stock 350
motor, and I was flying w/2 cell lipoly.  It flew ok at full throttle, but
when I would throttle back to 3/4, it would go into a death spiral.  I did
some searching on rcgroups, and I think I may have had too much elevator
throw.  They are also using 400's in the plane, I could have used the extra
weight.  I have it mothballed right now, all the servos are in other planes.
David