[LRflex] Re: the last rose...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 22:08:43 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:
here in Sacramento the temperature has been hovering close to freezing,    icy rain today.....
different from what I am used to in Arizona....

here (maybe) is the last rose...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/lastrose_001.jpg.html

Nikon D700  Leica R APO Macro 100mm 2.8 (leitax)

thanks,

Steve

Steve,
   Here in Union it's 16F (-9C), still several inches of snow
on the ground, any roses but a memory. :-)
   This is a very beautiful shot.  I especially like the way you
positioned the plane of focus to resolve so much of the dew.
The bit a little to the right is very interesting, being mostly in
shadow but reflecting bright light from other angles, like
diamonds.
--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein