[LRflex] Re: monsoon...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:50:58 -0700

On Aug 27, 2008, at 10:17 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: monsoon...
>>>here is a somewhat larger version of the shot...
>>http://www.solio.us/gallery/PAW/skyplane?full=1<<<

Steve the larger version makes the sky far more ominous and not the kind of sky I’d want to be flying through or near in a plane. One might say it could be a rocking and rolling flight or as bumpy as a yellow brick road! J
ted

it looked ominous Ted, then suddenly the plane appeared out of the cloud...

click....

seemed worth a shot, but when I saw it later, it really connected,

thanks, Steve