[LRflex] man...

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:28:25 -0700

I visited the Sacramento workshop/studio of a fine, young sculptor trained classically in Italy...

He is doing marvelous work. He and his father did the firefighters memorial, in front of the Caifornia State Capitol Building, in the park here in Sacramento.

I will be shooting more of his work, and did a dozen shots today to get a feeling for shooting there...

I rather liked this result of a small piece he had there...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/man.jpg.html

I hope more will follow...

Nikon D700  Leica R S'lux 80mm 1.4

many thanks,