[LRFlex] Re: list mascot (was: Re: A couple of geese)

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:19:05 +0200

Wonderful - as ever - Doug. I'll stick to steam trains I think, :-) The British Railways had a whole series of streamline express
locomotives named after birds - Bittern, Kingfisher, Mallard and several more (A4 Pacifics).

I'm reasonably sure my meagre bird shot was at least the third or fourth CG I've seen here on the list. IIRC one of yours, one of Davids
and maybe a couple of others, that's why I suggested it.(or maybe a Heron would be better, they've been sighted here quite often too).

Douglas,
at the moment getting very annoyed at a couple of blackbirds and a rook which have decided to steal our cherries.
The rook has also taken to dive-bombing our cat too, strangely enough the rook doesn't eat the cherries, it just pulls off twigs
from the top of the tree and drops them in the garden.

Douglas Herr schrieb:

"Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/canada_1
The ubiuitous Canada Goose - is this bird going to become the list mascot?

If this is going to be the list mascot then it's time we all posted our Canada Goose photos.

Here's mine, unfortunately not make with Leica equipment:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/cago0.jpg

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com