[LRflex] Re: china pictures

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:02:14 -0700

Bill Holtz showed:

To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] china pictures

>>>link to some China pictures: http://www.williamholtz.com/forum

most of the pictures are from the area of China hit by the recent earthquake
- exclude the two from Beijing and Shanghai<<<<<

Hi Bill,

Interesting all! Good rich colours. If I ever wanted to cover an Olympic
games it is this year in China simply because its' going to be colour
overwhelming everywhere. Unfortunately the staffing people considered me
"Toooooooooo old" to do it, to some degree I have to agree! :-)

But I'd liked to have given it a shot as a last hurrah!

I particularly like your layout method when posting a number of pictures as
you've done here. Clean and simple. Do you use a special software to
assemble them in this fashion? And would it be available?

Thanks,

ted