[LRflex] Re: What's wrong with this shot?

  • From: "Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:43:14 +0200

Hello David,

There is nothing wrong with your shot (and your eyes,,,,)
It is caused by the very narrow depth of field due to the 400 mm and the 2x
converter.
Only the eye of the bird can be sharp at this close range.

You are not going nuts, keep calm (;-))) and take a good look again.
Nice shot of this magnificent bird. Thank you for showing.!

Kind regards from the 'birdman of The Hague'.

Fred Hess,