[LRflex] Re: Welcome

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 09:06:27 -0700

At 07:53 AM 06/10/2010, you wrote:
>Thank's, David.  I just discovered you!  I do use my R lenses all the time
>(on my Canons) and my R cameras when I shoot film.  I would absolutely love
>to have a DMR for my R8 - looks like that's going to be the only way to use
>the Leica R lenses on a Leica camera anytime soon :-(
>Tina

G'Mornin' again, Tina!

The DMR is a great image cutter, that's for sure!  I miss mine.

OTOH, I'm now using my R lenses on an Oly E3, and I'm having a hard
time telling the images from the two cameras apart!

Mind you, the 2x crop factor has a high PITA factor for those who
shoot with w/a lenses, but for a wildlife shooter, like myself,  it's
a great boon!  The  idea of an "800mm" f6.8 Telyt - with Image
Stabilization - is kinda nice!

Cheers!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada