[LRFlex] Re: Very stupid question(s)

  • From: Michaël PETRE <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:12:02 +0200

Doug and Steve,

thanks for the suggestions, if I don't find one around I might order in the states

Mike

On Jun 3, 2004, at 12:03 AM, Douglas Herr wrote:

I have a question about the 14160 filter ring for series 6
filters... Are they supposed to still be easily available at Leica
dealers? If it is not the case, is there a generic replacement
available or am I stuck with ebay to get one?

If you're in the USA I suggest KEH. They often have these small parts available used. www.keh.com