[LRflex] Used books

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:06:13 -0700

All:

Recently, on one of the 'other' lists, Ted Grant recommended a used book=
 he'd picked up.

---
 "The Good Guide for Bad Photographers." :-)  A husband-wife
team Tom & Michele Grimm authored.. It was printed June 1982. It's B&W with
lots of interesting text. Did I find out how bad a photographer I was? Yes
in some cases! ;-) And not bad in others. ;-)       ISBN 0-452-25474-4
---

I bought a copy (a whopping $1 from a bookseller in New York, through the=
 Advanced Book Exchange (ABE.com) plus $5.99 shipping, of course!) and now=
 that I've looked through it, I think it should be required reading for all=
 of us.

We've all made some of the mistakes shown... and some of us have made 'em=
 all!  This little, soft cover, inexpensive book can help. :-)

Thanks, Ted, for the 'heads up'!

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.