[LRflex] Re: Touring in Tours, Picture a While (PAW)

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 21:59:40 +0200

Gamay, horizontals, I don't believe you (wink)

Funny how cultures from remote countries sometimes converge. When I saw your sculptures ( n° 2 in fact), I immediately thought of Kadjuraho, India.
Good to see the R24 on a D3 - and I also see that you played with the wonderful capacity of the lens to get close, while keeping a very acceptable view on the background (the young lady, here)

Thanks for sharing
A+
Philippe