[LRflex] "Tim's Vermeer" OT

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:37:43 -0700

I have been an admirer of Vermeer since I first saw his work at the
Metropolitan Museum in New York in the latter 1950s.

"Tim’s Vermeer" is a motion picture about a man named Tim Jenison who had the
interest and resources to enable him to solve the question, How did Vermeer
paint that way?

Go to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim%27s_Vermeer

It is an hour-and-twenty minute film well worth your time if you are interested
in painting and optical technology. I got it on DVD from NetFlix but it is
available elsewhere I am sure.

Regards,

Bill------