[LRFlex] Re: Tatiana - leicaflex sl2 sources in Germany

  • From: tatiana simonova <ts_nova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:42:14 -0800 (PST)

hi douglas
good morning!
thenk you so much for providing a great, optimistic start for my day. the links
will be helpful. i only have to wait for one of my german speaking friends to
wake up and tell me what exactly are the sellers saying about the cameras
before i contact them myself.
have a wonderful day
all the best
tatiana

"Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, forgot to mention, on the Köster site click on Gelegenheiten to find the
second hand stuff.
Douglas