[LRflex] Re: Table-top Macro Work.

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:29:55 +0100

Morning Bill,
I think that may well be part of the explanation. I've even noticed that
cars driving past the house make a difference - you can check for
vibrations easily by putting a bowl of water on the table, the surface
will show you even the slightest vibrations - if you want to play
sail-boats, you can make an even more sensitive "vibration meter" if you
take a slice of cork and stick a toothpick into it with a little flag on
the top and float it in the water - it'll show the slightest vibration
and any air currents blowing around the room. All VERY technical stuff :-)
Best from Hannover
Douglas