[LRflex] Re: Some people consider this a good photograph

  • From: Walter Kramer <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:02:39 +1000

Thanks to all who took the time to view and comment.  It's motivating to
receive encouraging feedback and makes one want to go out there and keep
shooting.

The picture was actually taken with the Leica 80-200mm f4.0 (I
previously stated it was the Summicron 90)

I think the figure makes the photo.  I was composing the frame for the
symmetry and the tunnelling distance effect when he walked into shot,
that caused me to rethink and reframe slightly.  Just one of those
moments where the action is happening while viewing through the
finder.

On Sat, 2009-09-12 at 12:04 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
> Walter showed:
> Subject: [LRflex] Re: Some people consider this a good photograph
> >>Leica R7, 90mm Summicron(I think) Fuji Acros 100ASA. Wanting to share
> >>and comments welcome.
> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/3858219525/sizes/l/
>
> Hi Walter,
> Just a smashing great photo! Good on you. Such depth and composition with
> the human standing in perfect position. This is the kind of photograph that
> can handle a print size of 60X40 inches on a big wall in a gallery or the
> city hall. But it is a wonderful moment!
> cheers,
> Dr.ted

>    http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Walter Krämer