[LRflex] Re: Some new faces

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:40:05 +0200

Chère Linda

A bit french, a bit spanish, and a lot without no roots
(as said a dominican friend of mines: we aren't plants, we can move)

I just had a look to your galeries, and saw something I really appreciate:
the respect you show photograpying your models...
apart a refreshing feminine view of things and persons
I just missed an english traslation, maybe.
Bienvenue ici, Linda, j'espère voir plus de ton travail.
Marc