[LRflex] Re: Silhouette Hummers

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:02:45 -0700

Wow.  I think I like the color version.  I like the blue/green transparency
of the wings.  The B&W looses that effect, but looks great otherwise.  Hmm.
Maybe convert the photo to B&W but leave the bird in color?  Might work.

The B&W one looks like a piece of art.  Maybe a metal cutout or something
like that.  You might find it hanging on a wall somewhere.

My 2 cents.

Aram