[LRflex] Screwdriver for R lens mount

  • From: Alan Siegle <alansiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased one of those Leica to EOS lens mount adapters. I need a good
quality tiny phillips screwdriver to remove the Leica screws on the original
mount and replace them with the longer screws provided with the adapter. I
purchased several screwdrivers from Sears, the Craftman 0, 00, & 000, but I'm
still having a problem getting two of the screws out.

Do any of the members know a good source for such a screwdriver, and what size
are you using?

Thanks,

Alan
alansiegle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

View my photographs by visiting my Homepage at-
http://homepage.mac.com/alansiegle