[LRflex] Re: Saturday Flowers, a cat and a wooden goose

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:14:30 +0200

Thanks David,
pity about the weather in your neck of the woods, but maybe it'll keep
the bears away :-)
But, as they say - There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong
clothes.
Unfortunately the 20D isn't particularly waterproof.
Posy, has definitely decided that winter is here, she spends most of the
time sleeping in the cubby-hole under the stairs where the heating pipes
are.
cheers
Douglas