[LRflex] Re: Rollei mount lens on Canon DSLR

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:34:36 +0200

Hello Philippe,
thanks for taking a look, it just seemed to be the perfect amount of
twilight for trying the lens out. I have better shots of the kiosk at
night with a Tokina 12-24. But f 1.4 is tempting. As to getting closer,
quite often the people hanging around kiosks tend to be getting towards
the unfriendly side of drinking bottled beer and schnapps in copious
amounts, so I think I was close enough :-)
Cheers
Douglas