[LRflex] Re: Reactions? link Zichem

  • From: "Jose M. Cabarrrus" <jmc315@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:48:01 +0800

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sonny Carter
  To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:48 PM
  Subject: [LRflex] Re: Reactions? link Zichem

  Don't let that get you down.   some of my pictures get 500 or more views with
only one or two comments.  I think the key is  to comment on other people's
work, then they will feel obliged to return the favor.

  I  look at almost every picture posted, but rarely comment on-list.

  --
  Regards,

  Sonny
  http://www.sonc.com
  Natchitoches, Louisiana
  USA

  On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 5:54 AM, Linda Vermeiren <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    Dear members,

    I would like to have some reactions.
    Working on a photo , putting it on the Leica album , asks for quite some
time and effort.

    I do this to learn.

    No reactions , nothing learned , except maybe that you are not wanted on
the  list.

    Also for the "children "some time ago no reactions...

    Yours sincerely

    Linda Vermeiren