[LRflex] Re: R9/DMR erratic metering

  • From: "Gary Pinkerton" <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:20:46 -0600

Yep, meter cell is going out; both of my R8s have had to have their cells
replaced this year :(
Kindermann Canada repaired both of'em [they do good work], and Slobodan is
correct, 300+ bucks.
The meter cell is part of the mirror box assembly and the whole shebang has
to be replaced.
You might check Kindermann, I don't personally know what their rush service
is like.
GaryP