[LRflex] Re: R8/DMR "fashion" photos

  • From: "Jeffrey L. T. Gluck" <jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:14:31 -0500

Troy Freund <troyfreund@xxxxxx> wrote:

>Subject: [LRflex] R8/DMR "fashion" photos
>Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:07:55 -0600
>
>I do a fairly regular photo-shoot for an org called Teecycle.  Teecycle takes
>used t-shirts, sells them online and then donates a portion of the money to
>Milwaukee's "River Revitalization Foundation."  Kinda cool. :)  Anyway, here
>is a link to some recent photos I made. All with DMR/R8, 35mm or 60mm lenses
>and Profotolights.
>http://midwesteditorialphoto.wordpress.com/2010/01/12/pro-bono-more-t-shirt-love/
>Enjoy!
>Troy
>(p)414-405-7723
>http://troyfreund.com
>http://midwesteditorialphoto.wordpress.com
>http://www.twitter.com/MidwestPhoto
>
>day 2027
>we both rushed the hill,
>OK till the angle changed,
>then slowed to a trudge

Troy,

Neat pics and a great concept. My wife is involved with a group that
supports kids in Central America. This used t-shirt sale thing is a
unique concept. I have to mention it to the others involved. Do you have
any idea how much was raised in any given period? (You can e-mail me off
list, if you prefer confidentiality.) Right now though, they are
regrouping to get desperately needed aid down to Haiti.

Jeff Gluck