[LRflex] R3 question

  • From: Noel Yates <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:56:57 +0000

At 07:02 04/11/2008, you wrote:
To be honnest, I went thru the user's manual but could not find a proper answer. But in my experience (I have a R7), the back is mechanically attached to the camera and if you had said, it does not fire, yes, this is a problem with the batteries

Here, I would suspect a jammed or seized lock, the manual may provide you with the proper place to start looking in.

Dear All,

The R3 will fire at 1/90th and B with no batteries, if the back will not close that is purely a mechanical problem with the back.

Kind regards,

Noel

(R3/R3MOT user since 1987)